The neuroplasticity of the brain, and its incredible ability to learn and reorganise itself to compensate for areas that have been damaged by disease or injury, is at the heart of neurofeedback training. Memory, recall, and identification improved in Alzheimer’s patients who got neurofeedback training, according to one study.
Among the signs and symptoms are:
– Increased confusion and memory loss.
– Inability to pick up new information.
– Language difficulties, as well as difficulties reading, writing, and dealing with numbers.
– It’s hard to organise your thoughts and think logically.
– Attention span has been shortened.
– Having difficulty coping with unfamiliar situations.
Get a daily dose of motivation, straight to your mailbox.