Mr. Varun, a streaky smart guy who balances his job and personal responsibilities in the right proportion. For each and every trainee in his company, he is a role model. However, in the last few months Mr.Varun has been experiencing difficulty in sleep which affected him personal & professional life. He was more forgetful and had difficulty focusing on a task.
Insomnia: It is a state of not falling asleep or staying asleep, people with insomnia might feel dissatisfied sleep, even when they have a chance to do so.
Initially, Mr. Varun not mindful his sufferings, but rather the peculiar side effects are shown on his physic made him discernible around everybody including himself by his activities as takes after.
Here are a few real life examples to help you understand symptoms of insomnia better:
- I kept on trying to open my bedroom door by pressing the unlock button of my car key (lack of attention – paying attention to a particular task might be difficult).
- The day before yesterday, I folded the entire basket of my dirty laundry and filled my wardrobe (forgetfulness – remembering something might become difficult).
- After completing 2 hours of successful nap, I realized that I went to the restroom and accidentally slept inside(daytime sleepiness or tiredness).
- The best part of insomnia (just kidding): Without any diet or exercise, I lost weight from 86 kgs to 69 kgs (might lead to sleepwalking).
- My buddy told me to count sheeps in order to get a deep sleep “One sheep…two sheep…cow..duck… Old Macdonald had a farm — Heeeeey, Macarena!” (disorientation – increased or high errors in simple tasks).
After crushing my 40-gram brain with sleeplessness, I wish to have a sleeping pill. This would knock me off immediately—it’s a joy and boom. With this I might awake after 3 or 4 hours. I know how dangerous it is to go with second sleeping pill. It’s better to turn on my watch like I’ve just had a full night’s sleep. But what tomorrow… I will have to pop a pill again. And if I don’t I will be worse off. Forgetful, irritated, pick up fights and so groggy.
Medical conditions might also land you to have insomnia. In some cases, at times, the medical condition itself might be a reason for insomnia.
Medical cause symptoms:
- Lower spinal pain
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Endocrine problems such as hyperthyroidism
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain
Insomnia & Lifestyle:
“I found an alternative method for my insomnia, you know what? ‘Night shift’. Anyway, since I can’t fall asleep, it’s better I work at night and attempt for a day snooze. What an idea Sirji. Now, where is….my phone… Siri book my flight to Oslo, Norway to collect my Nobel”.
Insomnia disorder can be activated or propagated by the behaviors and sleep patterns of our daily habits. Unhealthy lifestyles and rest propensities create insomnia on their own or they can make insomnia caused by another problem more awful.
Symptoms due to lifestyles:
- Skipping sleep schedule
- Daytime sleeping
- Nightshift works
- Hanging out with devices(phones and laptops)
- Noise sleeping environment
- Job loss depression
- Future event that causes excitement
- Different time zone (country migration)
Insomnia & recovery:
The projection of the blog might be funny, but the symptoms are real, think about the sufferings. You might be reading this for yourself or for your loved one. For the best treatment options and quality recovery reach Cadabam’s Hospitals, treatment options are available, call us @ +91 9741476476.