When you stand or sit there right now, how to do you picture your life. How has your life turned out so far? Is it the way that you pictured when you were dreaming of the perfect life a few years back, or has your life turned a completely different way to what you really wanted. Is your life is full of things that you dislike and often complain about? Have you ever considered why all these situations seem to be coming into your life while other people around you seem to be living amazing lives that are optimistic, rich and happy? If not- This is something really to think about.
The reason is that most people it is easier to look at things from a negative light and easier to focus on things you don’t like or that didn’t go right. The moment you focus more on the negatives, you tend to feel like nothing is going right and everything is falling apart.
Do you really want to change your life around? Then you are going to have to change your mindset from that of a negative person to that of a person that thinks and feels more like an optimist.
Here are 7 timeless habits to help on how to be an optimistic person in life.
7 habits on how to be an Optimistic person
- Stand up straight and tall: Experts say, to lengthen your stride, stand up straight and tall. If something unbeatable gets in your way, instead of feeling underpowered, be turned on by the challenge and come at it from different angles, showing your determination!
- Have a purpose: An optimistic person feels their life has a purpose. If you feel sad, don't feed your sadness and go around bringing others down just because you feel that way.
- Getting fresh air will kick-start spirits within you: Get moving about something that you get the desire to do it whenever you can, so you'll always have a reason to get out of bed. Allow yourself to give in to breath-taking moments of joy, ecstasy, bliss, and the company of friends as an obvious boost.
- Be the beginner: If you ever feel down because nobody is texting you, or talking to you make an effort yourself to get in touch with the people. It's strange they are intentionally avoiding you, so make it your turn to make contact. In case they won't respond, don't you think it will hit the person really hard.
- Get over things: If it's you who is beating you up, stop it now and make yourself like you more. Stop being critical and dwelling on miserable thoughts. Think of your achievements and the situations in the past that you have handled well. Remind yourself of compliments you've received and always acknowledge yourself for what you have achieved. Have a ‘I did it’ list.
- Stop overthinking, get busy: If all things don't work, try to get yourself busy. Very busy. Over-thinking about things that are making you unhappy can make you feel worse, and often you only do that if you have a lot of time in your hands.
- Control your emotions: Our emotions affect our health. Research studies say that optimistic and happy people tend to live longer. So if you want to live and enjoy more of the things life has to offer, be optimistic person!
“Stop thinking about those negative rants. Instead, move on, focus on the good things in your life.”
Optimistic thinking is the key to success
So start today and really look for the great positive attributes in life and every situation to be able to live the life that you want. You must and have to focus on the great things about everything and soon you are going to find that living life is magical and full of joy.
If you need any assistance, or you’re going through a bad phase of life, you are not alone, do mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit us at Cadabam’s Hospitals. Alternatively, you can also call us on our helpline number- +91 97414 76476.