Table of Content
Millions of people suffer from anxiety. In many cases, the problem isn’t severe. Basic lifestyle modifications can help control the condition. However, for some people, anxiety could be very severe, significantly affecting their physical and mental health. It is here it’s essential they seek prompt intervention from a professional who specializes in severe anxiety disorder treatment. At Cadabam’s Hospitals, we offer a wide range of services, including help with severe anxiety. Our multispeciality team of professionals has extensive experience in working with thousands of patients and helping them beat their anxiety disorder. If you or your loved ones are struggling with anxiety, get in touch with us today for severe anxiety treatment. Call us at +91 97414 76476 or +91 7353226622. You can also send us an email at email@example.com.
The feeling of anxiety is quite natural in several cases. But when this feeling gets exaggerated and starts recurring even in regular situations, this can be an anxiety disorder. A patient suffering from anxiety disorder may get sudden anxiety attacks in the form of precipitation, heavy breathing, and racing heartbeat. Thankfully, today there are options for severe anxiety treatment to help the patients recover from such conditions.
But the best treatment for severe anxiety will depend highly on factors such as the type of anxiety disorder the person has. There can be several such types, like General Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Social Phobia, and Post-Trauma Stress Disorder. The treatment will also depend upon the intensity of the condition in a person.
Severe Anxiety Treatments
When you are looking for severe anxiety and depression treatment, there are two important options that you will come across:
The first one is a psychological treatment that you can also call a preferred and first-line of severe anxiety natural treatment. There can be several methods under this treatment option.
- Family Therapy: When an individual’s anxiety disorder is creating trouble in the family, the experts talk to the entire family and try to resolve the issues. The aim is also to help the family members understand the patient better that can help the patient in recovering soon.
- CBT: Cognitive Behavioral Treatment or commonly known as CBT is the most common treatment method for anxiety disorder. The experts make the patient confront their fear to come over it.
- Other Holistic Methods: Apart from these two major methods, experts may use many other holistic methods such as counselling, biofeedback, and others to help the patient.
Anxiety disorder can be also treated with the help of medications. There are many different types of medicines that work differently, affecting hormonal balance and neurotransmitter levels in their own ways. The experts may try out different medications on the patient to understand which one suits them the best. The psychiatrist may change the dosage to understand how it can help the patient in getting better. Remember, there’s no one-fit-for-all. The dosage of the medications should ideally be reviewed regularly to underline their effectiveness.
Changes in Lifestyle:
While you are under psychological intervention, making some changes in your lifestyle with severe anxiety natural treatment can also help.
- Regular exercise: Exercising on a regular basis will help in reducing the stress that will slowly reduce anxiety too.
- Proper Diet: Cutting on anxiety-inducing food items such as sugar and fat can help you get better fast.
- Substance Addiction: You should stay away from substances such as alcohol, smoking, and drugs so that the condition doesn’t worsen.
- Relaxation Therapies: Apart from the psychological and holistic therapies, try options such as yoga to keep your brain relaxed and free from anxiety attacks.
- Good Sleep: Lastly, you should have a good amount of sleep to relax your brain and body.
Why Cadabam’s Hospitals?
The team at Cadabam’s Hospitals thoroughly diagnoses the patients to understand their distinct problems, challenges and severity of their condition. Based on this diagnosis, we prepare a treatment regime of the right psychiatric medication dosage along with psychological methods such as family therapy, CBT, and other holistic services. Over the span of three decades, we have helped thousands of people beat their severe anxiety disorder and live a healthier lifestyle. If you are also suffering from an anxiety disorder, contact our team today. Call us at +91 97414 76476 or +91 7353226622. Or, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q1. Is anxiety disorder curable?
Anxiety cannot be cured, but it can be controlled and managed to a point that you can go back to a premorbid level of functioning. It requires the right treatment plan.
Q2. Are severe anxiety treatment methods effective?
If you reach out to the right experts, these methods are very much effective.
Q3. Can anxiety disorder go naturally with time?
It is difficult for a patient to overcome anxiety disorder without any treatment. You should seek help at the earliest before the condition worsens.